State Division spokeswoman Heather Nauert stated she couldn’t present a greenback worth for the suspended help as a result of the administration was nonetheless calculating the varieties of help affected by the choice. She stated a number of the help may nonetheless be permitted if Islamabad takes decisive motion in opposition to the teams.
“At present we will affirm that we’re suspending … safety help solely to Pakistan presently till the Pakistani authorities takes decisive motion in opposition to teams together with the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani community. We contemplate them to be destabilizing the area and likewise concentrating on US personnel,” she advised a daily information briefing.
- Trump To Cut Off Money To Pakistan For Being A Safe Haven
- Us Cuts Military Aid To Pakistan As Feud Fuelled By Trump
- Trump Administration Set To Announce It Will Cut Off
- Pakistani Demonstrators Burn Donald Trump And American
- Trump Just Cut Aid To Pakistan Why This Longoverdue Move
- Trump To Announce Cuts In Security Assistance To Pakistan
- Exclusive Trump Administration To Announce Cuts In
- Trump Administration To Continue To Withhold Military Aid
- Trump Blasts Pakistan For Lies And Deceit In First
- Trump Threatens To Cut Aid To Pakistan Business Insider