Ben Platt, the 24-year-old Tony-winning unique star of “Expensive Evan Hansen,” is now the proprietor of an house on the Grand Millennium, at 1965 Broadway close to Lincoln Middle, per a $2.1 million transaction recorded in November in metropolis property data.
Platt’s on a roll not too long ago: In September, he signed a cope with Atlantic Information, which is able to produce his debut, not-yet-titled album.
This two-bedroom condominium comes with floor-to-ceiling home windows, darkish herringbone wood flooring and crown moldings.
It was an off-market transaction, although the unit was available on the market as a $9,250-a-month unfurnished rental in 2015.
The 12th-floor house’s final recorded sale was in 2005 for $2.19 million.
- Prague Beach Team Photo Gallery 20090905 King And
- Mediadziecipl Z Rynku Wydarzenia
- Dark Blue Gray Lanzacohetes Atx Minifigcat
- Expat Dating In Germany Chatting And Dating Front Page De
- Oe9424211112 Ac Tyre Brake Home
- Doggiee Snack Bar 100 Organic Natural Treats
- Frozenwebhostcom Review Web Hosting Reviews Directory
- Mediadziecipl Z Rynku Informacje Prasowe
- A History Dictionarycoms Word Of The Year Everything