Artwork director Sam Shahid — finest recognized for the controversial ’80s adverts that includes a sexualized Brooke Shields, then simply a young person, in Calvin Klein denims — is itemizing a penthouse at 165 E. 60th St. for $three.5 million.
The Higher East Aspect condominium belonged to his late sister; Shahid himself nonetheless lives in a separate house in Greenwich Village.
Shahid additionally made headlines for an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog he created within the ’90s, which contained references to porn, oral intercourse and sadomasochism.
The loft-like penthouse he’s promoting incorporates a terrace, a sculptural spiral staircase and a main bedroom with two skylights.
It’s at the moment configured as a one-bedroom, however a second could possibly be added.
The itemizing brokers are Corcoran’s Chris Kann and Robby Browne, and Sam Sullivan of Douglas Elliman.
- 70s Penthouse Smut Bookspostersmagazines Pinterest
- Ralph Lauren Archives Page 2 Of 3 Luxuo
- Inside Trump Tower Bloombergcom
- Ad Man Infamous For Sexfilled Campaigns Lists Sleek Penthouse
- Ad Man Infamous For Sexfilled Campaigns Lists Sleek
- A History Dictionarycoms Word Of The Year Everything
- The Erotic Scenes That Make 50 Shades Darker Look Vanilla
- Marykate And Sarkozy Are Full House Hunting New York Post